Audit Office of Davos Panayiotis Athens, Greece
(October 2010 – today)
Sole Practitioner Certified Public Accountant in Greece
October 2010 – today Certified Public Accountant
• Since 2012, I have specialized in Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigations ordered by Greek Corporations’ Shareholders or Greek Prosecutors related to financial and white collars crimes
• Under IFRS or New Greek Accounting Standards, Financial Statements preparation and conversion projects
• Support of SAP ERP accounting integration upgrade of major Greek Telecommunication Company
• Judicial Financial Expert documentation in favor of our Multinational Clients against of fraudulent insolvency proceedings of their clients
• Asset Quality Reviews on Greek Banks portfolios in cooperation with Clayton ERP, related to major Greek Banks Restructuring Projects
• Business Valuations (M&A) mainly from the Buyer’s side or ordered by the Greek Courts
• Transfer Pricing transactions documentation under Greek Tax Laws
KPMG Auditors (Greece) A.E.
October 2002-October 2010 Senior Audit Manager
• Responsible to monitor, guide, motivate the audit teams for Statutory Audits (Consolidated and/or Standalone Financial Statements).
• Major Telecoms company (2005-2007, IFRS and US GAAP under ISA and US GAAS, respectively)
• Metallurgical sector
• Business service providers
• Manufacturing companies
• Financial sector (Leasing and banking entities)
• Insurance and insurance agent companies
• Real Estate
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Responsible for monitor, guide and motivate the consulting and audit teams of Special projects (merges and acquisitions based on local laws, Restructuring plans, Conversion to US GAAP and/or IFRS, Due Diligence etc.).
• Major EU Telekom Company acquisition of Major Greek Telecoms Group accounting integration project (support to German Network Valuation team, support of first consolidation process)
• Major Greek Telecommunication Company SOX Act 404 Advisory project
• Forensic investigations
• Debt Restructuring for listed or non-listed companies
• Special operation audits in Public sector major companies (DEKO)
• Hellenic Capital Market Committee audits on use of funds raised by listed companies IPOs’.
• Responsible with two other managers in local implementation of global electronic audit file tools (testing, verifying proper use of International Auditing Standards, instructor in seminars and guiding the audit team on the use of the tool)
Arthur Andersen (Greece) A.E.
October 1999-September 2002 Assistant Audit Manager
• Statutory Audits (Consolidated and/or Standalone Financial Statements of major telecommunications company 1999-2002, manufacturing, business services providers, multinational companies etc.)
• Special projects (merges and acquisitions based on Greek Corporate Laws, Restructuring plans, Conversion to US GAAP and/or IFRS, Due Diligence etc. – among others the IPO in 2000 of major telecommunications company).
Hellenic Auditing Firm A.E. (BDO Greece)
October 1996-September 1999 Assistant Auditor
• Statutory Audits team member (Consolidated and/or Standalone Financial Statements)
• Special projects (merges and acquisitions based on Greek laws, Restructuring plans, Conversion to US GAAP and/or IFRS, Due Diligence etc.).
Education – Professional certifications
Certified Public Accountant in Greece,
Hellenic Accounting and Auditing standards Oversight Board
Reg. N 1586 http://dbapplication.elte.org.gr:8080/en/accountantDetails/1293
University of Piraeus, Greece, Bachelor of Banking and Finance Administration (1990-1994)